|Registration for the 2012-2013 School Year
|| Find us at Facebook
We still have a few class openings, so encourage you to come and visit.
Registration forms are also available at the preschool office.
Registration for the 2013-2014 School Year
- Registration for continuing students and church members is conducted approximately the first week in February. This is a closed registration period exclusively for students in these two categories, and they will receive priority placement over siblings, past siblings, and community members. All church members and continuing students registering during this period are guaranteed placement at La Casa de Cristo Preschool for the next school year.
- The registration “guarantee” refers only to the assurance that those continuing students and church members’ children are confirmed a placement within the school. The “guarantee” does NOT refer to guarantee of placement in an AM or PM class opening, or to guarantee of first option.
- Priority registration for the 2013-2014 school year will take place for one week only beginning February 4 and extending through February 8, 2013. Completed registration forms may be turned in to the Preschool Office at any time during the priority registration period. There is no benefit to registering the first day or the last day, but registration forms MUST be received NO LATER THAN 1:00 PM, February 8 to be given priority.
- The $175.00 registration fee MUST accompany the registration form, $25 of which is for State licensing fees.. Your registration is not complete without the fee. This fee is non-refundable. We do not accept credit/debit cards, fees must be paid by check or cash.
- The demand for certain class options is great. In the event that a particular class overfills with continuing students and church members, all parents for that class will be notified that they must re-register for their first option. Should this occur, only the parents requesting that specific class will need to re-register and will be contacted immediately with instructions on the re-registration procedure and date.
- Class confirmation notification letters will be mailed out after March 1st.
- Parent’s next contact after confirmation will be in June by school newsletter. In August, parents will receive information regarding classroom/teacher assignments, classroom visits, Parent Orientation, and the beginning of the new school year.
- Tuition fees are paid on a monthly basis. August tuition is prorated and May tuition is paid in advance. Both are due in August of the new school year.
- Lunch Bunch fees are non-refundable and assessed as a yearly fee. This fee can be paid in full at sign up or paid in three equal payments due on September 10, October 10 and November 10. Full payment is still expected in the event of early withdrawal.
- Discovery Time Hour is from 1:00 to 2:00 immediately following Lunch Bunch on the day designated for this option. Students must be enrolled in that day of Lunch Bunch to be eligible for enrollment in this hour. Discovery Time fees are non-refundable and assessed as a yearly fee. This fee can be paid in full at sign up or paid in three equal payments due on September 10, October 10, and November 10. Full payment is still expected in the event of early withdrawal.
Our Quotable Parents:
- I absolutely love La Casa Preschool and all the staff. I would highly recommend the preschool to my friends! Thank you for always having a positive atmosphere and community in the preschool!
- La Casa de Cristo Preschool is phenomenal! There is no other program that can even come close to competing with it. The office staff and teachers are amazing! There is not another place that would care for my precious children like I do other than La Casa. On top of all this, they are teaching my child about academic matters, and most importantly, Christian beliefs and values. I can’t say enough about La Casa!
- Everything is age appropriate, engaging and FUN!
- I have never experienced a community quite like La Casa and probably never will again. La Casa has made such a difference in our lives and we will never forget the warmth and love you have given our family.
Back to Preschool